One large island surrounded by other islets and a small island, Singapore is the perfect holiday destination in Southeast Asia. At the tip of the southern Malay Peninsula, Singapore has the perfect modern structures and few heritage sites which have perfectly adapted its century-old histories and ancients. Within the small territory, Singapore has a diverse culture, traditions, religions and languages. The Country has been practicing religious harmony. With the beautiful monasteries, ancient temples to modern churches and masjids, Singapore is the perfect destination for either recreation purpose or fellow pilgrimages. Singapore is among the world's most popular tourist destinations that able to welcome more than 5 million tourists in 2018.
With the mail island Pulau Island, there are 63 islands within the territory of Singapore. The other islands such as Jurong Island, Pulau Tekong, Pulau Ubin and Sentosa are the larger of Singapore's small islands. Singapore is popular for the tourist for the various things to do and the most amazing downtown city tour.
Highlights of Singapore
The tourism city of Singapore, Sentosa island, simply a Sentosa, is the most popular tourist destination in Singapore. The beautiful island itself is a large resort where the tourist has lots of things to do and lots of top sights to enjoy. The tiny island has more than 14 hotels, two outstanding golf courses, a 2 km long sheltered beach, extensive cable car, Fort Siloso, and the Resort World Sentosa. The observation from the tiger sky tower gives the astounding panoramas stretching as long as to the bay of Indonesia. The coastal shore with palm-lined and beautiful fancy cafes and bars, the beaches are more tranquil to enjoy the oceanic atmosphere. The suspension bridge adjoining the offshore islet is more amazing to enjoy the flow of the air.
Resort World Sentosa
At the beautiful land of the Sentosa, the Resort world Sentosa gives stunning charm in the light of the Singapur tour. The luxury Resort is integrated resorts consisting of two big casinos, universal studios, an adventure cove water park, SEA Aquarium and many other attractive things. The resort itself is renowned for its collaboration with the Universal Studios Singapore. It has four hotels; Crockfords Tower, Hotel Michael, the Hard rock Hotel and Equarius Hotel, and the Royal Albatross is another best attraction of Resort World Sentosa offering an astounding marine experience.
Universal Studios Singapore
The Universal Studio is the main attraction of Singapore and the Sentosa tour. The themed park has been offering numerous activities, and the unique adventurous experience makes the place a top sight in Sentosa. Located in the Resort World Sentosa, the universal Studio has 28 rides, shows and lots of attraction in seven themed zones.
Marina Bay Sands
Fronting towards the Marina Bay, the Marina Bay sands is the integrated hotel in the downtown core of Singapore. Integrated with the world most expensive casino property, the luxury hotel has 2561 rooms, 120000 sq. km convention- exhibition center, 74000 sq. km mall, a museum, large theatre, celebrity chef restaurants, floating pavilions, art-science exhibits, the world largest atrium casino with 500 tables, and 1600 slot machines. The complex is adjoined by 340 Meters long sky park, and the complex has a 150m long infinity swimming pool which has a capacity of 3902 people.
The complex and the sky park has lots of palm trees and other florals as well.
Highlights of Singapore Tour
- Explore this sparkling city never like with our 4 evenings and 5 days Singapore bundle, solely curated to your inclinations.
- Day one starts with investigating the unexplored sections of the city, beginning with the pined for Night Safari, the world's first nighttime creature safari.
- A broad voyage through the Singapore city is the thing that your subsequent day is made of. Investigate its numerous vacation destinations like the Jewelry Factory, Little India, the lofty Merlion Statue, Mount Faber, Fountain of Wealth, and the Esplanade.
- Your third day is tied in with living your preferred movies at the celebrated Universal Studios known for breathing life into the cinema with its 28 stunning exciting ride rides and 7 diverse motion picture themed zones.
- The fourth day is for you to investigate Sentosa Island, touted as extraordinary compared to other get-away escapes and pressed with plenty of vacation destinations.
For more info, please click here.